Enjoy ProSoundWeb partner DCSoundOp’s video compilation of the Top 5 highlights featured by PSW this past week through March 6. Note that all of the highlighted items can be directly accessed via the links below the video.
- #5) The Wonderful World Of Microphone Techniques For Drums In The Studio, by Barry Rudolph
- #4) Do You Speak Geek? The Unique Language Of Audio Analysis, by Pat Brown
- #3) Hum & Awe: Identifying & Correcting Troublesome Noises In Sound Systems, by Mike Sokol
- #2) Modern Problems: Issues When Mixing Analog & Digital Wireless Systems, by Ike Zimbel
- #1) Church Sound Podcast with Chris Huff, hosted by Samantha Potter — and — Signal To Noise Podcast with Chad Olech, hosted by Chris Leonard, Kyle Chirnside & Michael Lawrence
Check out the Top 5 archive here.