Enjoy ProSoundWeb partner DCSoundOp’s video compilation of the Top 5 highlights featured by PSW this past week through April 3. Note that all of the highlighted items can be directly accessed via the links below the video.
- #5) Sizing It Up: The Differences In Large- And Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones, by Bruce Bartlett
- #4) Then And Now: Putting Audio Technology Into Perspective, by Karl Winkler
- #3) A Minimalist Approach: Effectively Using Just One Effect In The Mix, by Ales Stefancic
- #2) Contoured Or Not? Examining Frequency Response In Kick Drum Microphones, by Christopher Grimshaw
- #1) Signal To Noise, Episode 36: Monitor Engineer Eddie “El Brujo” Caipo – and – Signal To Noise, Episode 37: Monitor Engineer Will Miller, both hosted by Chris Leonard, Kyle Chirnside and Michael Lawrence
Check out the Top 5 archive here.