Enjoy ProSoundWeb partner DCSoundOp’s video compilation of the Top 5 highlights featured by PSW this past week through February 28. Note that all of the highlighted items can be directly accessed via the links below the video.
- #5) Connecting The Dots: Using What You Know To Understand The Things You Don’t, by Ike Zimbel
- #4) To PA Or Not To PA? Deciding When To Deploy Sound Reinforcement, by Karl Winkler
- #3) Finding The Sweet Spot: Getting The Desired Vocal Sound In IEM Mixes, by Eddie Caipo
- #2) Tuning Without Tools: Working Through A System To Get It Up To Speed, by Tim Weaver
- #1) Signal To Noise Podcast, Episode 27: Howard Page, Senior Director Of Engineering, Clair Global, by Chris Leonard, Kyle Chirnside and Michael Lawrence
Check out the Top 5 archive here.