HARMAN Professional Solutions is presenting a lineup of sessions and product spotlights at this week’s NAMM 2021 Believe in Music Week virtual event (BelieveinMusic.tv) — attendance is open to everyone, but free registration is required for access.
“HARMAN Professional Solutions is pleased to be taking place in this historic event while helping to elevate our industry by supporting musicians and industry professionals who have been deeply affected by the pandemic,” says Frank Joseph, Senior Director, North America Marketing, HARMAN Professional Solutions. “We are thrilled to bring together a premier lineup of industry leaders and HARMAN experts to discuss the future of music creation, event production and live performance. Although this is an unprecedented format, we’re confident we can deliver a rich and engaging experience for our customers and partners at NAMM 2021.”
HARMAN will be hosting interviews and Q&A sessions, including:
Thursday, January 21
• Dr. Sean Olive and Omid Khonsaripour: HARMAN headphone audio experts
• Lenise Bent: The first platinum award-winning female audio engineer
• Karrie Keyes: Professional audio engineer for Pearl Jam
• Tiffany Miranda: Founder/president of GirlsMakeBeats.org
Friday, January 22
• Rick Kamlet: JBL Professional Installed Audio product specialist
• Evaride: Sean Murray and Hayden Maringer of Evaride
• Mona Tavakoli and Becky Gebhardt: Drummer and bass guitarist for Raining Jane
Participants can also book one-on-one appointments with HARMAN product personnel and access product videos on NAMM Gear TV, where the menu includes JBL IRX Series loudspeakers, JBL EON ONE compact loudspeakers, JBL 104 BT studio monitors, JBL 3 and 7 Series studio monitors, AKG K 361 and 371 headphones, AKG wireless systems, AKG Lyra USB microphone, AKG K240 headphones, AKG Podcaster Essentials Bundle, Soundcraft Notepad mixers, Soundcraft UI Series mixers and Crown DriveCore Series amplifiers.
NAMM Believe in Music Week is free and open to the public — register here. To visit the HARMAN booth, fill out and submit the official invite form for the NAMM Marketplace event at https://pro.harman.com/lp/namm-show-2021.