Waves Commerical Audio is presenting a webinar next Monday, August 10 (at both 11 am and 10 pm U.S. Eastern time) on improving audio performance in AV installations, including a focus on application of the company’s new DSP engines.
Specifically, WavesLive & Waves Commercial Audio product manager Greg Kopchinski will provide an overview of the features and capabilities of the new CA1000 and CA2000 engines. Topics to be covered include:
- Device hardware overview
- How to route Dante-based network audio to the DSP engine
- How to customize and fine-tune presets for specific installation environments
- Example presets and audio processing elements for microphones
- Optimization and leveling of playback sources
- Specialized presets for quality online streaming
The webinar will also include a live Q&A session. Pre-registration is required in order to receive a unique webinar login link. Go here to register.
The company also continues to expand its overall roster of webinar offerings over the coming months. Go here for a full roster and to register.