Sennheiser will be presenting its RF Wireless Sound Academy Seminar in New York City on Tuesday, August 13 in mid-town Manhattan.
The seminar costs $199 and includes continental breakfast, full lunch, workshop materials, and a $50 rebate coupon good towards Sennheiser and Neumann products.
Participants who complete the seminar will earn 6 RU CTS credits.
This single-day workshop is designed to teach attendees how to plan for trouble-free operation of multi-channel wireless microphones and wireless personal monitoring systems in even the toughest environments. Topics will include:
• Tips and tricks to maximize reliability
• Reserving TV channels for events on the new FCC spectrum database system
• Best practices for system planning and frequency coordination
• Working with wireless monitoring systems
• New developments in digital RF systems
The event will feature experts in the field including host and presenter Joe Ciaudelli, Uwe Sattler of Sennheiser, Broadway RF and audio engineer Andrew Funk, and Henry Cohen, senior RF engineer at CP Communications specializing in FCC compliance. Following are details on the event and how to register:
• Where: Musicians Union Local 802, 322 W 48th St., New York City
• When: Tuesday, August 13th 2013 between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Cost/registration: $199 per participant.
Complete registration details, bios of guest speakers and more information are available here.