The Roland Systems Group S-MADI REAC Bridge, which debuted at this year’s InfoComm Show, is a bi-directional signal converter between MADI and REAC.
It enables connectivity between Roland’s REAC products (M-48 personal mixing system) to MADI-equipped digital audio mixers/systems, including DiGiCo SD7, SD8 & SD9 and D Series digital consoles.
DiGiCo’s Technical Director John Stadius worked closely with Roland engineers to ensure smooth functionality and interconnectivity with DiGiCo’s mixing systems.
“We appreciate DiGiCo’s enthusiasm and support of the S-MADI,“ offered John Broadhead, Vice President Roland Systems Group. “We’re pleased that the world of REAC products can now be interconnected with any MADI device.
“In particular, the award-winning M-48 Personal Mixing System is a great pairing with high-end digital mixing solutions such as what is offered from DiGiCo and their D and SD series consoles.”
S-MADI REAC Bridge features:
• 40 channels of bi-directional conversion between REAC and MADI
• MADI coaxial and optical I/O
• Support for REAC Embedded Power to power M-48 Personal Mixer and/or S-0808 I/O unit
• Support for 44.1/48 kHz with locking to WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
• 56 and 64 channel REAC/MADI offset support
More information here.