NSCA’s Best Practices Conference (BPC) series provides a year’s worth of training in just one-and-a-half days The event offers industry-specific networking and discussions with your peers about finance, operations, project management, and sales.
The 2013 regional events are scheduled for:
• September 30-October 1 – Dallas, TX
• October 16-17 – Anaheim, CA
• November 12-13 – Boston, MA
BPC offers all the education your employees need, wrapped up in one easy, convenient, and affordable event being held throughout the country.
Created for systems integrators’ management teams, BPC offers hands-on, tactical training that will save money on travel, reduce time away from the office, and help your team meet its performance and education goals.
BPC combines manufacturer and business-specific training along with networking, keynotes, and roundtable discussions focused on regional issues.
This combination allows you and your staff to immediately implement the skills gained at the event, putting money right back in your pocket.
Four tracks are offered at BPC: Finance, Operations, Project Management, and Sales. The Finance track offers sessions aimed at providing tools to improve cash flow and track performance measures. Send your finance professional to attend these sessions:
Cash: The Lifeblood of Your Company
Presented by Ernie Schirmer, R.G. Vanderweil Engineers Technology Design Group
A profitable business doesn’t always equal a positive cash flow. Learn ways to better manage and project cash flow. This course will provide the tools you need in order to:
• Improve the budgeting process
• Project and plan for cash flow
• Establish effective and beneficial banking relationships
• Create a system for collections of receivables
• Maintain contracted payment terms and schedules
Manage Metrics with a Dashboard
Presented by Leslie Shiner, The ShinerGroup
A financial dashboard can serve as an early warning system about a company’s financial stability. This session explains ways to use a dashboard that are specific to your company,
department, and projects. Attendees will also learn how to monitor and measure performance metrics that are most critical to their own business. Come out ahead by attending this session and discovering how to:
• Use metrics to manage departments more effectively
• Create a dashboard and explore which numbers to track on a regular basis
• Establish key performance indicators and measurements
• Develop a system of accountability for different functions within a department
NSCA members receive 10% off registration costs by using the code CORPCONT. Registration for the one-and-a-half day event is just $299 for NSCA members and $399 for non-members. Registration includes manufacturer training, networking events, and all courses.