HARMAN Professional Solutions announced the addition of 18 free Live Workshops available for registration through the Learning Sessions program, scheduled for the remainder of May.
Panelists offer knowledge and experience working with various artists including Alicia Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Halsey, Jimmy Eat World, Josh Groban, The Killers, Maroon 5, OneRepublic, Prince, Rage Against the Machine, Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band, Weezer and many others.
The workshops now open for registration include:
• May 18—Collaborations in Lighting: Directors, Programmers and Designers with Rob Koenig
• May 18—How to Mix THAT Band on a Soundcraft Ui16 with Austin Hamilton
• May 19—STI & Speech Intelligibility with Nick Screen
• May 19—Mixing for Pop Vocals with Vincent Casamatta
• May 19—Designing for Theater, Television and Film with Mike Baldassari
• May 20—The History of Live Sound (Part 1) with Andy Coules
• May 20—Network Security: “Don’t Be That Guy” with Kyle Barron
• May 21—Especificando Sistemas VTX Para Casas De Culto en USA & Latinoamérica
• May 22—The History of Live Sound (Part 2) with Andy Coules
• May 22—Creating a Production and Lighting Design to Take Advantage of Show Limitations and Challenges with Tess Falcone
• May 26—Working Together as a Team: Show Designer, Lighting Designer and Lighting Director with Steven Douglas
• May 26—Network Design Considerations and Techniques for AV Systems (Part 1) with Thomas Hejnicki
• May 26—Digital Audio Conversion: “Let’s Go Digital” with Al Crain
• May 27—Network Design Considerations and Techniques for AV Systems (Part 2) with Thomas Hejnicki
• May 27—Touring Life 101: The Nuts and Bolts of Touring with Susan Rose
• May 28—Lighting Truss Rigging for Lighting Technicians with Sarah O’Brien
• May 29—The Evolution of Digital Audio Signal Transport with Thomas Hejnicki
• May 29—The History and Art of the Advance with A.J. Pen
More than a dozen Live Workshops conducted earlier this month are now available at HARMAN Professional University’s YouTube channel. Workshops include ‘Loudspeaker Design for Airports,’ ‘Festival Lighting Control’ and ‘The Art of Making Productions Look Larger.’ Learn more and register for upcoming sessions here.