The power of dLive emanates from the XCVI Core – next generation FPGA technology with enough power for 160×64 channels of processing at 96kHz sampling rate, over 10,000 cross points per sample, and 3,000 x 3,000 audio paths. The massive 25 billion operations per second allows dLive to deliver 128 full processing inputs and 16 stereo FX returns, a configurable 64 bus architecture, variable bit depth for ultimate precision and noise performance and class leading latency at an ultra-low 0.7ms.
- XCVI 160×64 FPGA core, 128 Input Channels with full processing, 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
- 16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns, 24 DCAs
- AMM (Automatic Mic Mixer) up to 64 channels across 1, 2 or 4 zones
- Multiple control surface options (S3000, S5000, S7000) from 20 faders up to 36 faders
- Comprehensive audio networking card options for Dante, Waves, SuperMADI, AES, etc.
- Multiple MixRack I/O options (DM0, DM32, DM48, DM64), all dLive MixRacks feature the same mix engine and can work with the full 128 channels by adding DX expanders or digital sources
- All dLive MixRacks can be controlled with a dLive Surface, using a laptop or iPad, Allen & Heath IP remotes or third party controllers via TCP/IP
- Harmony UI integrates screen and wrap-around controls with single or dual 12″ capacitive touchscreens