• Fiji 2.1 – Compact X4i-based package for home office or salon
• Hawaii 2.1 – X8-based package for prime sound lounges
• Tahiti 2.1 – Syva-based package for home audio indoor or outdoor listening
• Tonga 2.1 – Syva-based package with reinforced sub for high performance, music and/or cinema listening
• Ibiza 2.0 – Kara II-based package for DJ audio systems
Other custom systems are available via a network of residential A/V integrators currently being developed.
“Consumer focus has shifted to the home, and to high end home audio as artists create an abundance of live streaming content,” explains Nick Fichte, business manager at L-Acoustics Creations. “Consequently, interest in the best home sound systems is surging and L-Acoustics Creations is uniquely placed to fulfill the desire to bring the concert home. We’ve put three decades of professional audio experience into creating turnkey packages that transform musical content into an experience that satisfies the most demanding audiophile.”
L-Acoustics Creations home audio packages can be reserved online now — go here to learn more. Visit to learn more. Also available to the public for the first time, L-Acoustics custom branded merchandise will be available for purchase at the eStore.
Online sales are designed to benefit L-Acoustics Certified Providers and industry partners via a voluntary referral program enabling special discounts for customers.