Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX) has announced the entrants for the fourth annual WFX New Product Awards, presented by Church Production Magazine and Worship Facilities magazine.
This prestigious awards program will recognize the most innovative new building and technology products to hit the house of worship market.
Awards will also be presented for “Best Overall” in the Audio, Video, Lighting, New Media, and Building System/Material categories.
The winners of the awards will be announced on October 29 during WFX Charlotte, scheduled to take place October 27-30, 2009 at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
WFX (www.wfxweb.com) is the leading event where church leadership teams connect with tools and technology to create meaningful spaces and powerful worship experiences.
The following companies have entered the products listed below for recognition through the awards program.
* A.C. Lighting, Chroma-Q Color Block 2, www.aclighting.com/northamerica
* AccelerOptics, CAPTURE 200, www.capturedisplays.com
* Barco, FSN Series, www.barco.com/events/en
* Blueshift Technologies Group, Affineon / Blueshift DL-1500, www.theblueshiftgroup.com
* Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., Christie DHD700, www.christiedigital.com
* Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., Christie Spyder X20, www.christiedigital.com
* ChurchText Pro, Inc., ChurchTextPro Connect Solution, www.churchtextpro.com
* Community Pro Loudspeakers, ENTASYS Column Line-Array, www.communitypro.com
* Compix Media Inc., CynerG2 HD, www.compix.tv
* d&b audiotechnik, T10, www.dbaudio.com
* Dillon Works!, Custom Design & Fabrication, www.dillonworks.com
* dnp denmark as, dnp Supernova Infinity, www.dnp.dk
* Electrosonic, Electrosonic, www.electrosonic.com
* Elite Screens Inc., WhiteBoardScreen (WB96H), www.elitescreens.com
* ETC (Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.), ETC Element, www.etcconnect.com
* ETC (Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.), Selador Lustr LED Luminaires, www.etcconnect.com
* faithHighway, fH360, www.faithhighway.com
* Gefen, GefenTV Wireless HDMI 60Ghz, www.gefen.com
* Giving Kiosk, Giving Kiosk, www.givingkiosk.com
* Group One Ltd., Digico SD 8, www.g1limited.com
* Here-4-You Consulting, Christian Funding Directory, www.npfunds.com
* Meyer Sound, JM-1P Arrayable Loudspeaker, www.meyersound.com
* Meyer Sound, UP-4XP Ultracompact Loudspeaker, www.meyersound.com
* Mocomtech Co. Ltd., Mocom Power Screen, www.mocomtech.com
* Renewed Vision LLC, ProPresenter 4, www.renewedvision.com
* Roland Systems Group, RSS M-48 Live Personal Mixer, www.rolandsystemsgroup.com
* Sennheiser Electronic Corp., ew 300 IEM G3 Monitoring System, www.sennheiserusa.com
* Sennheiser Electronic Corp., 2000 Series, www.sennheiserusa.com
* Shure Incorporated, SM137, www.shure.com
* Shure Incorporated, SM27 Condenser Microphone, www.shure.com
* Sony Electronics Inc., HXC-100K Studio Camera, www.sony.com/houseofworship
* Sony Electronics Inc., PCM-M10 Portable Audio Recorder, www.sony.com/houseofworship
* Sony Electronics Inc., MVS-6000 Multi-format Switcher, www.sony.com/houseofworship
* Stewart Filmscreen, Cabaret, www.stewartfilmscreen.com
* TOMCAT USA, Core, www.tomcatglobal.com
* TV One, C2-6104 CORIOview, www.tvone.com
* Videx, Inc., XD Rechargeable CyberKey, www.videx.com
* Vutec Corporation, SilverStar, www.vutec.com
Award winners will be announced on-site at WFX on Thursday, October 29.
Now in its fifth year, WFX is hosted by Church Production and Worship Facilities magazines and EH Events. The event brings together over 3,500 church and industry leaders and over 220 exhibitors to guide facilities and technology investments and opportunities for houses of worship.
WFX offers over 60 Conference sessions in five tracks, a packed Expo Floor, five keynote presentations, two exclusive behind-the-scenes church tours, Hands-On and Exhibitor Offered Training Sessions, Tech Director Retreat, Pastors Programming, and invaluable networking opportunities.
Advance registration savings are available for the Conference Program through October 27. Complete information is available online at www.wfxweb.com/registration or by calling 800-598-6031.