The two-way e-352 Nano Speaker redefines small loudspeaker capabilities by producing high output exceptionally high-quality sound form a very compact aluminum die-cast weather and corrosion resistant system. With reference quality flat response from 130 Hz to well above what the most discerning humans can hear, the e-352 is capable of output levels of systems typically twice the size.
- Redefines the SPL-to-size ratio: Architect-pleasing design with esoteric audiophile quality and professional audio output
- Very low distortion and flat response provides ultra high-end audiophile quality with professional sound pressure output
- Truextent® beryllium dome tweeter with exceptionally strong Neodymium magnetic circuit for exceptional output, high-frequency bandwidth, and clarity
- Minimum-diffraction front baffle for audiophile high-frequency performance 5. State-of-the-art dual 3.5-inch low-frequency high output cone transducers with Neodymium magnetic circuit
- Die-cast Aluminum Body — the e-352’s elegant enclosure is made from solid die-cast aluminum for maximum rigidity and corrosion resistance (available in black and white with optional full frontal metal grill IP-56 configuration)
- Passive system specially designed for use with the VUEDrive V242 Systems Engines dsp amplifier to provide a new level of sonic accuracy and output
- Flexible mounting with included bracket enables quick and intuitive speaker aiming, with M6 screw to accept safety anchor.