Enjoy ProSoundWeb partner DCSoundOp’s video compilation of the Top 5 highlights featured by PSW this past week through February 14. Note that all of the highlighted items can be directly accessed via the links below the video.
- Ask Jonah: Getting Two Signals To “Play Nice” In The Mix, by Jonah Altrove
- Getting What You Give: Inside The Career Of Veteran Audio Professional Meegan Holmes, by Kevin Young
- Good Timing: Manually Compensating For Outboard Gear Latency, by Michael Reed
- Growing As An Audio Professional While Keeping An Eye On The Work/Life Balance, by Jim Yakabuski
- Signal To Noise Podcast, Episode 25: Theater Sound Designer & Mixer Shannon Slaton, by Chris Leonard, Kyle Chirnside and Michael Lawrence
Check out the Top 5 archive here.