The upcoming 2013 NSCA Business & Leadership Conference (BLC) in Phoenix, February 21-23, will address a wide range of vital business topics, including profits, employees, revenue diversity, investments and more.
The 15th annual conference will be highlighted by world-class presenters and industry peers discussing solutions and tactics to help AV businesses for years to come.
Conference sessions cover a broad range of topics from the future of our economy and contracts, to service revenue models and making intelligent buying decisions.
Featured keynote speaker, Peter Sheahan of ChangeLabs, will present two sessions during this year’s BLC:
• Fl!p – Turning Challenge into Opportunity and Change into Competitive Advantage: Sheahan’s expertise provides attendees with information to improve profit margins and taking the appropriate risks to drive change in your business.
• Moving the Market – Accelerate Your Impact by Influencing How and Why Buyers Make Decisions: Capitalize on the science of how people think in order to increase sales and avoid price competition while leveraging your social identity.
Transforming a business for the future involves a variety of strategic decisions including:
• Understanding the impact of the 2013 Economic Outlook from returning speaker Dr. Lee McPheters.
• Reduce the risks associated with contract requirements by comprehending the most Outrageous Contract Requirements seen in the industry.
• Think outside the box and Wake Up, Ignite Your Possibility by turning your greatest challenges into outstanding growth.
• Predict Business Life Cycles to identify growth and development within your own organization.
• Create Exceptional Customer Experiences through unique products and services only you and your employees can provide.
Sponsors of the 2013 event include: Atlas Sound/IED (host sponsor); Systems Contractor News (media sponsor); Almo Professional A/V; AMX; BIAMP Systems; Bosch Security Systems, Inc; Chief Manufacturing; Cisco; Cooper Notification; FSR, Inc; Herman Pro AV; Kramer Electronics; Listen Technologies Corporation; Magenta Research; Music Group; Polycom; Rauland-Borg Corporation; Shure Incorporated; Solutions360; Stealth Acoustics; SurgeX; Synnex Professional AV; Tannoy; and West Penn Wire. The event is endorsed by USAV Group.
Attendees can save $100 off the regular price if they register before January 4, 2013. For more information or to register, visit www.nsca.org/blc or call 800.446.6722.