Designed for live performers, broadcasters, sound engineers, and rental companies, the updated PSM receivers leverage an analog/digital hybrid system that improves RF performance and reliability while enhancing audio quality. Both the P9RA+ and P10R+ deliver enhanced RF performance while preserving unparalleled audio quality and transparency that the PSM® 900 and PSM® 1000 (respectively) are recognized for industry-wide. By offering higher RF sensitivity, the P9RA+ and P10R+ deliver a cleaner RF signal and better end-of-range performance.
- Built with an integrated FPGA circuit, the updated PSM receivers are equipped with advanced digital signal processing (DSP) technology that provides high-quality digital audio over analog RF transmission. –
- The P9RA+ and P10R+ deliver enhanced RF performance while preserving unparalleled audio quality and transparency that the PSM 900 and PSM 1000 are recognized for.
- The P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack that works with the PSM 900 wireless system to deliver unparalleled audio quality and increased RF signal strength to meet the needs of professional audio applications of all kinds.
- The P9RA+’s precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- The P10R+ is a low-profile, twin-antenna diversity bodypack receiver that operates with the PSM 1000 wireless system.
- With premium features like full bandwidth RF scan, precision front-end RF filtering, and automatic RF gain control, P10R+ meets the demands of professional audio applications of all sizes.
- The P10R+ possesses a more robust and reliable RF signal in close proximity to digital transmitters, providing superior operability when used alongside digital wireless microphone systems in crowded spectrum spaces.