Shure has announced a new instant rebate promotion for customers who upgrade to a Shure digital wireless system. The new promotion applies to Axient Digital, ULX-D, and QLX-D Digital wireless systems. New instant rebate program specifics:
- Savings of $600/channel for Axient Digital with ADX-FD transmitters
- Savings of $400/channel for Axient Digital with ADX transmitters
- Savings of $300/channel for Axient Digital
- Savings of $200/channel for ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems
- Savings of $100/channel for QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
“The wireless spectrum as we know it is diminishing, especially now that the 600 MHz auction is complete. So, there are more users competing for a smaller, usable spectrum – this causes a very crowded RF environment, and, in some cases, lackluster audio performance,” says Sean Bowman, UCANZ sales director for Musician and Consumer Audio at Shure. “We developed the new instant rebate program to provide an obvious path for transition from analog systems to our new digital solutions.”
No trade-in gear is required, and the discount is applied upfront. Open to all U.S. customers, the program will run January 16 – April 16, 2020.