Building on the success of Shure’s innovative line of detachable SE Sound Isolating™ Earphones, the new high-resolution Bluetooth communication cable provides a high-fidelity Bluetooth option for discerning listeners seeking a premium wireless solution. Featuring a dedicated, high-performance headphone amplifier, the earphone accessory provides lower noise and distortion while accurately maintaining frequency response. The new communication cable is the next generation in Shure’s foray into Bluetooth connectivity, following the introduction of the Company’s first wireless earphone accessory last year.
- A dedicated, high-performance headphone amplifier delivers best-in-class sound quality for a premium wireless experience
- Supports an expansive line-up of audio codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, and SBC to provide a higher resolution wireless transfer.
- Leverages Bluetooth® 5, the latest version of the wireless communication standard.
- Retains a wireless range of up to 30 feet.
- Battery capacity provides up to 10 hours of play time with up to 250 hours of standby time.
- Features an in-line remote and mic control.
- The cable is compatible with Shure’s innovative line of SE Sound Isolating™ Earphones.