The Axient® Digital ADX wireless transmitters series is the premier wireless system in Shure’s portfolio. Offering the most enhanced features and form factors including frequency diversity handhelds and the first micro bodypack with an internal self-tuning antenna. ShowLink®-enabled transmitters allow real-time remote control plus automatic interference detection and avoidance. The ADX Series caters to the evolving customer landscape through its dedication to providing high-performance RF, exceptional audio quality, command and control, as well as hardware scalability.
- The ADX1M micro bodypack transmitter delivers impeccable audio and RF performance along with an internal self-tuning antenna for better concealment and comfortable wear. ShowLink® remote control offers real-time parameter adjustments and interference avoidance.
- The contoured, lightweight micro bodypack is comfortable and heat resistant. It also features wide tuning, High Density mode, encryption and advanced rechargeability.
- Axient Digital features true digital diversity with Quadversity™ receiver technology, significantly mitigating the potential for signal fades or interference that can cause dropouts. Quadversity mode enables users to place sets of diversity antennas in different zones, or double the number of antennas in a single zone, to improve RF signal-to-noise in challenging environments.
- High Density mode increases the maximum simultaneous system channel count from 17 to 47 per 6-MHz TV band (from 23 to 63 per 8-MHz TV band), while maintaining exceptional audio quality.
- Features pristine digital audio via Dante/AES67 and AES3; Axient Digital has a 20 Hz to 20 kHz range with a flat frequency response and accurate transient response.
- Compatible with Wireless Workbench® as well as the ShurePlus™ Channels App for efficient control and configuration, optimal spectrum management and frequency monitoring.
- Wide tuning range of up to 184 MHz for all transmitters and receivers covers an extended range of spectrum and simplifies inventory.