For over 20 years, Smaart has been audio professionals’ tool-of-choice for aligning and optimizing loudspeaker systems in both touring and fixed installation environments. Smaart v8 has been designed specifically to meet the needs of modern audio engineers, offering host of new features and greater control of the software environment to allow users to adapt and expand Smaart to match their specific applications – from studio to stadium, shop to show.
- Tab-based interface allows users to configure and switch between multiple workspaces without opening multiple windows
- Streamlined, intuitive measurement configuration dramatically speeds up workflow.
- Broadband metering for all input devices allows users to continuously view input signal levels as well as monitor parameters such as SPL and LEQ for multiple inputs simultaneously.
- Touchscreen-friendly user-configurable command buttons accommodate the use of Smaart on tablet and touch screen computers.
- Smaart-to-Smaart API remote control allows your measurement environment to be spread not just across multiple monitors, but across multiple computers.
- Integration with 10EaZy SPL Monitoring Hardware enables a set of key elements from 10EaZy to be accessed directly from the Smaart user interface.
- API integration with 3rd party products including Powersoft Armonia, Waves TRACT, Lake LM Series, Apex Audio Intelli-Ware and JBL Pro Performance Manager.
- Input preamp control for the Smaart I-O and Roland Octa-Capture