Studio One 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before. An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next.
- Streamlined, intuitive single-window work environment
- Drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks Advanced virtual instruments, automation features, bussing, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384kHz audio
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data for Harmonic Editing and prototyping
- Patterns allow for intuitive composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer-style UI
- Arranger Track with Scratch Pads