The PreSonus® CDL12 combines the best attributes of point source and line array technology in a patent-pending constant directivity design with 120˚ horizontal dispersion. Dante™-enabled and powered by 1,000W of Class D amplification, the CDL12 radiates a highly focused pattern with consistent SPL throughout the frequency response range for clear, articulate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction. Multiple CDL12s can be arrayed for up to 120˚x120˚coverage.
- Continuous Directivity constant curve array with eight 2-inch cone drivers disperse sound an amazing 120 degrees horizontally
- 12-inch long-throw LF transducer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- Low crossover point to minimize comb filtering
- 500 x 500 watts Class D power for high SPLs and lightning-fast transient response
- Pole mount, or fly an array of up to six CDL12’s plus matching CDL18s subwoofers
- Dante™ connectivity and WorxControl for network control and monitoring
- Easy-to-handle, compact form factor and under-70 lb. weight