NSCA has announced the winners of its seventh annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards, a recognition program for products that have a significant impact on system integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces low-voltage products for installation by integrators in the commercial space is eligible to apply for this award. The awards were announced earlier today (February 25) at NSCA’s 23rd annual Business & Leadership Conference, which is being held virtually. Winners were named in each of the following categories, including an overall grand prize winner:
- Ease of Customization: Shure Audio Ecosystem
- New Revenue Potential: SureCall Fusion Professional
- Recurring Revenue Potential: Liberty AV Solutions CXDetect
- Retrofit/Installer-Friendly: Da-Lite Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol with Agility Battery Motor
- Technology Platform: AtlasIED Atmosphere
- Trail-Blazing Innovation: SurgeX Squid
- Overall Grand Prize Winner: Visionary Solutions PacketAV Duet Wallplate Encoder w/Bluetooth
Additional considerations were made during the judging process in regard to how the products impact user experience (i.e., scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.). The judging panel included NSCA’s director of business resources, the editor of Commercial Integrator, and a panel of integrators from across North America.
“This year, we received more entries for the Excellence in Product Innovation awards than ever before,” says NSCA Director of Business Resources Mike Abernathy. “It’s clear that our industry’s manufacturers are excited to get their products out in front of integrators to help them save time and find new revenue streams.”