NSCA is excited to announce the 2015 dates for its regional Integration Business Survival Conference & Technology Showcase (IBSC).
This conference is designed to offer specific training and business education in a small setting that gives attendees a chance to learn and see new technology one-on-one.
The first regional Integration Business Survival Conference of 2015 will take place on April 27-28 at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North in San Francisco. An additional conference is scheduled for Oct. 22-23, in Annapolis, MD. By offering this event in two different regions of the country, NSCA gives integration firms the education their employees need – without a big financial commitment or too much time spent away from the office.
The Integration Business Survival Conference & Technology Showcase was developed based on NSCA member requests for a more intimate learning environment that offers enough time for networking, asking questions, and direct interaction with manufacturers.
The Integration Business Survival Conference combines business education and technical training with a hands-on Technology Showcase – all in one venue.
– IT Partnerships for the AV Integrator
– Trends in Managed Services Operations
– 10 Steps to Becoming Even More Profitable
– What Do Labor, Productivity, and Efficiency Have to Do With It?
– Using Financial Dashboards to Plan Your Firm’s Future
– Understanding Breakeven, Markup, & Margin
– Managing & Billing Recurring Monthly Revenue
– Contractual Obligations of a Project
– Managing Scope Creep: How to Prevent It
– Strategic Sales Account Planning
“This event is one that every integration firm can benefit from attending,” says Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director. “There are classes and workshops that will appeal to all departments, from service and sales to accounting and project management.”
Registration for the two-day event is $99 for NSCA members and $199 for non-members. Registration includes access to the Technology Showcase, manufacturer training, business education, and all networking events. For more information about the sessions, registration, or sponsorships, contact NSCA