At InfoComm 2009 in Orlando, Crest Audio announced that it is now shipping the CV 20 mixing console, a flexible VCA audio solution designed for applications such as front-of-house, monitors and monitors from front-of-house.
The CV 20 is available in 32, 40, 48, 56 and 64 mono input configurations with four-band sweepable EQ and fully parametric mid-frequency control on each mono input.
A feature set of 12 aux sends, eight subgroup assignments and L/C/R panning to the Left/Right and Mono buses provide a wealth of audio routing options.
Standard on all CV 20 frames are eight stereo input channels consisting of four microphone-line channels and four dual-line channels with the same full assignment capabilities as the mono input channels, plus eight VCA masters, 12 aux masters, eight subgroups and separate left/right/mono controls that can be “fader reversed” to allow fader control of the aux masters.
CV 20 mixing consoles also feature 128 VCA assignment and 144 mute scenes with MIDI control, 16 mute groups, an 11×4 matrix that is expandable to 19×4, full dynamics on all subgroups and main buses (also routable to the aux masters) and full metering on all main and auxiliary outputs.
Available options include meter-bridge kits to monitor all outputs in VU and a bus link module kit for linking together two CV 20 consoles. The CV 20 can use its internal power supply as well as an optional, redundant external power-factor-corrected power supply.
• 32, 40, 48, 56 and 64 frame sizes
• Full VCA control on all inputs and groups
• Eight dedicated stereo inputs on all frame sizes
• Eight VCA masters
• 12 auxes with flexible configuration
• True L/C/R panning from mono inputs and subgroups
• 11 x 4 matrix, expandable to 19 x 4
• Inserts on all Mono inputs and Main outputs
• Optional meter bridge to monitor outputs in VU
• LED bar graph metering on all inputs and outputs
• Fader-reverse function allows fader control on aux outputs
• Full dynamics on all main outputs (L/R/M and subgroups) in FOH mode
• Dynamics routed to auxes in Monitor mode (with fader reverse)
• 16 mute groups, 136 mute scenes and 128 VCA assignment scenes with easy editing, snapshot
automation and MIDI control
• Direct outs on all inputs, switchable from pre/post fader
• Made in the U.S.A.
(Be sure to visit PSW’s 2009 InfoComm New Product Gallery.)