The 2022 Live Production Summit (LPS), a conference for live event and entertainment production professionals, will return to the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Arizona this January 13 – 15, 2022 with both in-person and virtual ticket options.
Presented by OSA International and Master Tour by Eventric, this year’s schedule is composed of general session panels and breakouts led by well-known industry representatives in a roundtable approach. Some of the featured session topics include:
• A Look Forward: The last 24 months have been the most pivotal time our industry has seen. Industry leaders from the touring, film/TV and live events industries will discuss what the future will bring and how to make these pivots permanent and profitable.
• Travel: The compounded effects of the pandemic have forced the travel industry to radically change for both leisure and business customers. Airlines and hoteliers have been forced to adapt quickly to deal with the dramatic consequences of the pandemic. The discussion will focus on the national and international challenges and the current realities crews face.
• Technology & Production: From touring to corporate events to film and broadcast, in the end it is all production. Delve into the delivery of entertainment and information as a panel discusses the impact hybrid technology has had on these industries and explore using skills across all disciplines and in every market.
• Immersive Audio: What it means, the technology and solutions used to produce it, and how this dynamic audio field can and will impact the future of events.
• Health & Wellness: The health and wellness of personnel is more important than ever. Recognizing the warning signs and symptoms that suggest a health challenge may help in assisting coworkers in distress.
• Safety & Security: From the crowd to the crew, from accidental mishaps to natural disasters, safety and security is one of the most important considerations in producing an event. Hear panelists discuss workplace safety within the events environment, mitigation strategies, contingency planning and more.
For the panels, LPS is assembling a roster of participants including: Charles “Cosmo” Wilson, award-winning Lighting Designer and Director for AC/DC and many others; Alex Prince, Tour Manager for Tyler, the Creator; Maddie Marrott, Sales Account Executive at Delta Air Lines; Chad Schyvincht, Director of Entertainment Sales at Viceroy Hotel Group; Todd Dyer, Vice President of Sales at CAPS, a Cast & Crew Company; Paul Wertheimer, Principal & Founder, Crowd Management Strategies
Additionally, LPS offers networking opportunities and the chance to learn directly from manufacturers and sponsors. “We’re excited for the evolution of LPS. Eventric is proud of the progress the conference has made in the last few years, and we look forward to being a part of this family for many years to come,” says Paul Bradley, Founder and CEO of Master Tour by Eventric. Sponsors include OSA, Eventric, Hemphill Brothers, Hyatt, On Tour Logistics, Delta Air Lines, ImageSFX, MT Cases, CAPS, Accor, Apollo Jets, Mertzcrew and many more.
The event will open with the LPS golf tournament and close with this year’s Pinnacle Awards that celebrate the achievements of the industry over the past year. Go here to register for the conference.