Specifically, the company is sponsoring a virtual Marketplace booth where it will be hosting a lineup of eight unique video sessions on a variety of topics, all with live Q&A. Visitors can also book online meetings with L-Acoustics team members, chat live, and receive special access to swag and a giveaway.
The booth’s keynote session, “Contour XO IEM Origins Story,” will be moderated by front of house engineer Chris Rabold (Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé). This will be a Zoom “fireside chat” discussion with L-Acoustics Founder and President Dr. Christian Heil and JH Audio Founder and President Jerry Harvey who will share their origins in pro audio and how they came to collaborate on the recently-launched Contour XO in-ear monitor.
“Immersive Audio for Houses of Worship” will be another session, with L-Acoustics Application Manager Josh Maichele hosting a conversation with technical directors at three churches—Mount Paran in Georgia, Orchard Hills in Pennsylvania, and River Pointe in Texas—to learn about their use of L-ISA Immersive Hyperreal Sound technology.
The full schedule of video sessions from L-Acoustics (all times are PST):
Thursday, January 21:
• 8 a.m. – L-ISA: Immersive Audio for Houses of Worship
• 10 a.m. – The Power of K3: Compact, Full-Range, No Compromises
• 1 p.m. – L-Acoustics Creations: The Power of Pro Audio at Home
• 3 p.m. – L-ISA: Immersive Mixing Techniques with Robert Scovill
Friday, January 22nd:
• 8 a.m. – Contour XO IEM Origins Story: A discussion with Dr. Christian Heil and Jerry Harvey, hosted by Ambassador Chris Rabold
• 10 a.m. – A10: The Perfect Fit for Event Audiences of 50-5,000
• 1 p.m. – L-ISA Theatrical Workflow: From Concept to Performance
• 3 p.m. – MILAN / AVB: Audio and Control Data Over a Single Network
In addition, L-Acoustics L-ISA Application Engineer Carlos Mosquera will dive into the anatomy of an L-ISA mix with a binaural performance and mixing tutorial on NAMM’s Believe in Music Gear TV during the week.
“NAMM has always been much more than an industry trade show,” says Alan Macpherson, CEO, L-Acoustics Americas. “The organization’s reach in music advocacy, market development, and educational focus have all been key to keeping NAMM’s strong leadership position. Shows have thrived, despite sea changes in the market over the years, and this is evidenced by the smart and concerted effort to bring professional audio to the fore. This year, NAMM has risen to a new challenge, yet again with its Believe in Music Week, a well thought out alternative to the in-person trade show that should provide excellent interaction. L-Acoustics is proud to be part of it, and we look forward to making quality connections with both new and existing customers this month.”
Go here for free registration for the 2021 NAMM Believe in Music Week.