iZotope has announced the new RX 10 toolkit for audio clean-up in music and audio post production as well as the new Ozone 10 flagship mastering suite, both designed to make it easier for users to attain professional-quality results while still allowing the opportunity to personalize sounds to taste.
The RX 10 provides the ability to analyze audio capture and production issues through to offering processing directions in helping to speed up editing workflows, salvaging poor audio takes, and deliver clearer sound quality.
New in RX 10:
● Repair Assistant Plug-in – rebuilt from the ground up, the Repair Assistant uses machine learning to automatically recognize specific problems and intelligently propose fixes that users can modify to taste (included in RX Elements, Standard, and Advanced).
● Dynamic Adaptive Mode in De-Hum – designed to save time removing hums and buzzes on the fly with a new Adaptive mode that automatically eliminates complex noise that changes pitch, like electromagnetic interference, without sacrificing quality (included in Standard and Advanced).
● Upgraded Spectral Recovery – for recordings made on mobile phones and other non-studio-grade recording equipment to help bring life to thin-sounding audio. The new version improves upon the quality of re-synthesized upper frequencies and can now add missing lower frequencies as well (Advanced only).
● Selection Feathering – designed to foster smoother edits with improved Selection Feathering, which now works in both the time and the frequency domain (included in Standard and Advanced).
● More, including native Apple silicon support, Text Navigation, and Multiple Speaker Detection.
New in Ozone 10:
● Stabilizer Module – designed to help sculpt a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape a mix into a clearer, moe natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness, and smooth transients (Advanced only).
● Impact Module – intended to help enhance the rhythm and feel of tracks by intuitively controlling microdynamics: four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into a mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing a track together for a thicker sound (Advanced only).
● Improved Master Assistant – users match the sound of trusted reference files or today’s hit songs with groundbreaking new matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View is designed to make it faster to customize a starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easier
metering (included in Standard and Advanced).
● Magnify Soft Clip – boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in Standard and Advanced).
● Recover Sides – reduce width without losing the sides with this new feature in the Imager module, which maintains stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power when narrowing a problem frequency (included in Standard and Advanced).
● More, including native Apple silicon support, and a refreshed look and feel of the interface.
RX 10 is available on www.izotope.com and from select retailers as of September 7, 2022, with introductory pricing through October 11, 2022:
● RX 10 Advanced: $799 USD (regularly $1,199 USD)
● RX 10 Standard: $299 USD (regularly $399 USD)
● RX 10 Elements: $99 USD (regularly $129 USD)
Ozone 10 will be available on www.izotope.com and from select retailers on September 13, 2022, with introductory pricing through October 20, 2022:
● Ozone 10 Advanced: $299 USD (regularly $499 USD)
● Ozone 10 Standard: $199 USD (regularly $249 USD)