Join NSCA University during InfoComm 2011, June 11-17 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, to improve your business performance and increase profits. NSCA’s courses help technical people enhance their business skills.
Business has changed. Owners and managers need employees to understand the importance of completing a project on time; how staying on budget decreases the chance of downsizing; and how effective sales and marketing increases customers and profits.
Nearly 30 different NSCA courses specific to the systems integration industry can do just that, as well as create efficient employees, diversify revenue streams, improve financial management and more.
Designed specifically for industry professionals – technicians, installers, managers, owners, consultants, sales reps, designers and architects – this year’s lineup includes many new sessions, such as:
• Managing Multiple Projects
• The 4-Hour MBA: Mastering the Essentials of Business Management
• Identifying Hidden Costs the Client Won’t
• How to Sell Recurring Revenue Panel Discussion
• Managing Your Customers for Future Revenue
• Transforming Your Business to be IT Relevant
• Social Media for Pro-AV Dealers
• Improving Staff Productivity
Many of NSCA’s top educators will also return to help students work toward NSCA’s Certificate of Completion Program (CCP), which proves employees’ dedication to success and continuing industry education. Returning instructors include:
• Paxson Laird, Architects Will Call You!
• Ben Wilson, Defining the Scope of Work with Project Management
• Leslie Shiner, Using a Dashboard to Steer Your Company on the Right Path
• Marc Forman, How to Improve Project Estimates
Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director, will replace Randy Vaughan as the instructor for the course, “From the Trenches – Lessons to be Learned for New Salespeople.”
Wilson is teaching the class in honor of Vaughan, a popular instructor for 12 years and NSCA University Educator of the Year in 2007, who passed away in December.
NSCA members can redeem their NSCA Education Credits to save up to 50 percent more on the already affordable NSCA member pricing. Call NSCA at 800.446.6722 for a credit balance.