HARMAN Professional Solutions is continuing its free Learning Sessions eLearning program that includes audio and lighting professionals who have worked with Maroon 5, Bad Wolves, Halsey, Taking Back Sunday, Nicki Minaj, Madonna, Queens Of The Stone Age, My Chemical Romance, The 1975 and the John F. Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts.
“We’ve planned a very robust online curriculum over the next couple months to serve a variety of learning needs and we’re excited to announce the webinars open for registration through to the end of April,” says Steve Mathis, senior manager, HARMAN Professional University. “Our internal product and industry experts are very busy developing new content for May and beyond. Industry professionals should also explore our course catalog for new online training certifications at HARMAN Professional University.”
The training portal has been updated with nearly 30 courses for April, including five recorded webinars from the Live Workshop Series. Upcoming live sessions currently available for registration include:
- April 22—Martin Lighting 101 with Marion Hall
- April 23—Performance Manager Applications for Corporate Audio with Nowell Helms
- April 23—From Stage Plot to Doors in 5 Hours or Less with Dustin Dunsmore
- April 24—How to Program a Show for a Festival Rig with Lauren Sego
- April 24—Club Level Touring with Eric Price
- April 27—Architectural Lighting Products with Robert Svensson and Henrik Kristensen
- April 27—MQTT – “What It Is and Why It Matters” with Ian Craigie
- April 28—FOH/Monitor Mixing Fundamentals with Robert Brown
- April 30—Line Array Calculator III Advanced – Subwoofer Arrays, EDS, Ground Stacks with Chris Gavin (Two Sessions)
- April 30—Mixing Tips from Clubs to Stadiums with Vincent Casamatta and Jay Rigby
- April 30—Color Theory for Concert Lighting Design with Craig Rutherford
Go here to find out more and to register.