FBT is pleased to announce the addition of the QSA 112.0A to its Qube professional line array series.
Designed for bigger line array systems, the QSA 112.0A is ideal for J-array configured systems and throws out an impressive SPL to cover long distances.
A compact 2-way active line array speaker system, the QSA 112.0A features a B&C 12-inch high excursion LF driver and three x 1-inch exit (1.7-inch voice coil) HF drivers, all with neodymium magnets and coupled to three waveguides to provide 100 degree horizontal and 5 degree vertical dispersion.
A bi-amped speaker system, the QSA 112.0A features a 1100W Class D amplifier for the LF and a 300W Class G for the HF.
For set up, the QSA 112.0A has easily accessible dipswitches with factory pre-sets to set the EQ contour for each venue as well as a second set of dipswitches that provide eight different delay settings.
Additional features include: Gain adjustment from – 9dB to + 3 dB, four LEDs to indicate operation status, ground lift switch, balanced XLR-F input, balanced XLR-M Loop output, auto resetting AC line circuit breaker, two Neutrik Powercon AC connectors (one main AC in, 1 AC loop out to supply AC power to up to 3 additional QSA 112a speakers).
Constructed from ¾-inch Baltic birch plywood, each QSA cabinet is finished in scratch and scuff resistant paint and features ergonomically placed handles and mechanical hardware which conforms to 10:1 safety factors.
• Completely manufactured in Italy.
• 2 way Bi-Amped powered & processed line array.
• 12-inch B&C high excursion neodymium magnet woofer and three-inch diaphragm HF drivers with 1.7-inch driver exits (voice coil) coupled to three waveguides with 100° H x 5° V dispersion.
• 1100w Class D LF power amplifier + 300w Class G HF power amplifier, 139 dB peak SPL (single cabinet).
• Switch mode power supply
• DSP controller with 8 factory EQ pre-sets to configure the system and 8 delay line settings.
• Cabinet constructed with 18 mm (3/4-inch) 13 ply Baltic birch plywood, which is also internally braced to prevent undesired resonance.
• Cabinet features a scratch & scuff resistant black paint finish.
• Two ergonomically positioned carrying handles and mechanical hardware for suspension with a 10:1 safety factor built into the cabinet.