Like any technology, a wide range of opinions, ideas, methodologies and “facts” have developed with wireless systems. Some of them are slightly off base, while others are dead wrong!
“Fact Check: 7 Common Wireless System Misconceptions”, Chapter 4 in the PSW Expert Series on wireless systems, dispels misunderstandings and provides clarification on issues such as:
- A directional “paddle” antenna is always needed
- RF boosters amplifiers gives greater operating range
- Battery brand affects performance
- Rechargeable batteries don’t work
- Going “digital” solves everything
- VHF systems have more range than UHF systems
- It takes “black magic” to make wireless systems work properly
Clear up these misconceptions by downloading this essential information today.
Presented by Radio Active Designs, the 6-part series features top authors from ProSoundWeb and Live Sound International.