The M-C15 is the larger of two new coaxial stage monitors from EM Acoustics – a compact two-way design intended to satisfy the most demanding artist. The M-C15, and the smaller companion M-C12 – are intended not only to be world-class stage monitors, but also to suit today’s rental market by being genuine multi-purpose loudspeakers.
The low-profile enclosure contains a 15” (381mm) neodymium LF drive unit with a coaxial 1.3” (33mm) exit HF compression drive unit, linked via the internal passive crossover network. Both the LF and HF drive units share the same magnet assembly, reducing overall weight and enclosure profile – making the M-C15 very compact and sleek. The HF drive unit is coupled to a bespoke constant-directivity waveguide, which produces a 40°H x 60°V dispersion pattern on stage.
- Features allow use both as a stage monitor but also a powerful FOH or installation product
- 60°H x 40°V constant directivity waveguide
- Premium 15mm multi-laminate birch plywood enclosure
- Black or white textured paint finish
- Optional weather protection or RAL custom colours
- 35mm polemount (hidden inside handle) and four M8 threaded rigging points
- Hex punched steel grille backed with acoustically transparent black fabric