Offering lighter and faster rigging elements, featuring an unique acoustic design, combining long throw and detailed audio performance, the new VIO L208 is both a powerful yet compact stand-alone line array system, and a fully compatible down-fill for VIO L210+ VIOL208 hybrid systems, completed by VIO S Active subwoofers.
VIO L208 is a 2-way active line array system equipped with 2x 8” neodymium woofers and 1x 1.4” neodymium compression driver (3” voice coil). The transducers are positioned behind an all-in-one panel which acts as a phase-plug and a HF horn. The waveguide behind this panel contributes to the creation of a cylindrical wavefront, much to the advantage of hi-freq throw distance.
- DESIGNED FOR OPTIMIZED ACOUSTIC AND MECHANICAL COMPATIBILITY WITH VIO L210
- NEW ACOUSTIC DESIGN FEATURING ALL-IN-ONE PHASE PLUG AND HF HORN FRONT PANEL
- LOW-LATENCY PROCESSING THANKS TO POWERFUL DSP WITH LINEAR-PHASE FIR FILTERS
- FULLY COMPLIANCE WITH AURORA NET REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE
- DSP PRESETS FOR MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC CUSTOMIZATION
- BUILT-IN FLYING HARDWARE ALLOWING FAST & EASY SET UP AND FLYING OPERATIONS