Church



Church News & Blogs

Church Sound: Who’s In Charge Of Sound Check?

Who’s in charge of a sound check? While the answer could be, “it depends,” I would say 97.6 percent of the time in church settings, the house mix engineer should be in charge. (I’ll deal with the other 2.4 percent… Read More

View all Church posts