For more than 40 years, Bose Professional has developed innovative loudspeakers, electronics and software to meet the needs of demanding professional audio applications. Bose sound is found throughout the world in performing arts centers, theaters, houses of worship, stadiums, restaurants, retail stores, corporate buildings and hospitality establishments.
Bose invites creators, inventors, dreamers and talented people from all walks of life to bring their big ideas, passion and enthusiasm.
The regional sales engineer will be responsible for the Mid-Atlantic regional technical support of all Bose Professional products. Primarily based in the Washington DC/Baltimore or Philadelphia area, you will be partnering with 3 territory sales managers, proactively support dealers and consultants in the proper design and installation of professional sound systems.
Heavy emphasis on the engineered sound and teleconferencing market- developing new distribution, driving technical training’s, as well as envisioning and executing special events. Take on responsibility for accounts and act as project lead for engineering initiatives. Handle advanced technical designs and problems. Must work independently taking full responsibility that project deadlines are met.
1. Be a technical expert on all Bose Professional products and technologies for the purpose of system design, installation, and technical support.
2. Partner with territory sales managers to drive sales and meet territory sales objectives.
3. Integral contributor to the sales process from pre-sales site surveys to in-person customer design presentations.
4. Interface with dealers, consultants, and end-users as well as the product development team.
5. Provide advanced engineering support through the design, review, and Auditioning of sound system designs using Bose Modeler software.
6. Design, program, and commission DSP’s, control systems, and other processing equipment as required for an installation.
7. Develop training material. Train dealers and others in the advanced use and application of Boseâ products and the advanced use and application of Bose field engineering tools and technologies.
8. Train and mentor other field engineers in areas of expertise.
9. Prepare written reports for technical and design issues. Provide oral presentations to customers and all levels of technical management.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Seven to ten years of professional audio design expertise.
Hands-on, professional, sound system design and installation experience required.
Must be proficient with acoustic modeling software, CAD software (AutoCAD, Sketchup, or similar), programming of professional audio DSP units and commissioning software tools (Systune, Smaart, or similar).
Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline such as recording arts & sciences, electrical engineering, or computer science; master’s degree is desirable.
Seven to ten years of professional audio design expertise. Hands-on, professional, sound system design and installation experience required. Must be proficient with acoustic modeling software, CAD software (AutoCAD, Sketchup, or similar), programming of professional audio DSP units and commissioning software tools (Systune, Smaart, or similar).