The new Biema MAX 10 loudspeaker combines the advantages of wide frequency response and dynamic range with low harmonic distortion and high fidelity.
The MAX 10 high-frequency component employs a BMS driver made in Germany, while the rotatable horn provides 50-degree by 80-degree coverage.
The 10-inch woofer is mounted in a vented enclosure tuned for optimized low frequency response.
An internal passive filter network provides all acoustical crossover and equalization.
Inputs and outputs are Neutrik Type NL4, wired in parallel.
Frequency response of the MAX 10 is specified as 70 Hz to 20 kHz , with specified peak sound pressure levels of 120 dB.
Power handling is 350 watts, and peak power handling is 450 watts.
The design allows for maximum mounting options, with either a single loudspeaker or array able to be hung vertically or horizontally.
MAX 10 Key Features
• High performance HF BMS manufactured compression driver
• 10-inch LF high performance woofer
• Rotary dispersion horn
• Minimally sized to be visually unobstrusive
• Pole mountable
• 16 eye bolt suspension points
• Trapizoidal enclosure provides multiple mounting angles
• Passive crossover for economic powering and easy operation
• Vertical bracket (accessory)
• Horizontal bracket (accessory)
• Line array adapter (accessory)