The latest addition to the S6L Unified Live Sound Platform, VENUE | S6L-24C is a more compact and affordable variant of the popular S6L-24C control surface, providing powerful performance and proven S6L workflows in a streamlined package. Featuring 24 faders, 32 assignable knobs, and an integrated central touchscreen, S6L-24C delivers best-in-class functionality for a wide-range of applications, with the same VENUE software and workflows as other S6L systems to ensure that engineers are presented the same experience regardless of configuration.
- Avid VENUE | S6L-24C is a more compact and affordable version of the popular S6L-24D control surface providing powerful performance and proven S6L workflows in a streamlined package.
- The control surface features 24 faders, 32 assignable knobs and an integrated central touchscreen.
- As replacement for Avid’s popular Profile system, VENUE | S6L-24C delivers superior processing power, pristine 96 kHz sound quality, expanded tactile control, greater connectivity options, and significantly more functionality at the exact same price of the Profile system.
- VENUE | S6L-24C offers all the same workflows, sound quality, expandability, and I/O sharing capabilities as the rest of the S6L platform at a more affordable price, with 100% hardware, software and Show file compatibility.
- VENUE | S6L-24C provides seamless Pro Tools recording and playback—up to 128 channels over a single Cat5e cable, and even higher track counts via MADI.
- VENUE | S6L runs onboard HDX-based plug-ins and offers unmatched integration with Waves SoundGrid servers.