Designed for Pro Tools | HDX, HD Native, and other pro audio systems, Pro Tools | MTRX offers the superior sonic quality of DAD’s legendary AD/DA converters, plus extensive, flexible routing and monitor control when used standalone or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces. And because the interface can be customized with the analog and digital I/O you need, you can connect your entire studio together to take on the largest, most demanding music and post productions with ease.
- Pro Tools | MTRX is fully modular, allowing users to configure all eight of its card slots with I/O connectivity. From analog inputs, outputs, and high-quality mic press, to Dante, MADI, AES3, and more, Pro Tools | MTRX provides the versatility needed to support any workflow in music or audio post production.
- Achieve unparalleled sound quality and transparency with AD/DA converters that support sample rates up to 384 kHz PCM and DSD.
- Take remote control of sources and monitoring directly from Pro Tools | Ultimate, Pro Tools | S6, and other EUCON-enabled control surfaces.
- Easily create monitor profiles and switch multichannel audio formats for the project at hand, from stereo and 7.1, up to 64-channel Dolby Atmos.
- Offers the easiest, most integrated, and most flexible Dolby Atmos routing and monitoring workflows.
- Has extensive audio routing flexibility with MTRX as the digital patchbay – route, split, and patch audio extensively and between connectivity formats with a matrix capacity of up to 1,500 x 1,500 cross points. Send audio to different mixing rooms and stages across a facility, enabling projects to be completed at the same time.
- Streamline a studio and consolidate multiple audio I/O racks and monitor interfaces with a single Pro Tools | MTRX interface.
- Easily integrate Dante-enabled devices into the Pro Tools workflow—no matter the manufacturer with the 64-Channel IP Audio Dante Module for Pro Tools | MTRX.