Designed for use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, festivals, houses of worship and other demanding audio environments, the Audio-Technica 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
The third-generation, dual-receiver 5000 Series continues to offer the highest-quality wireless live sound, with dual-compander circuitry that processes high and low frequencies separately and True Diversity operation. But now the receiver features a tuning bandwidth of 144 MHz: DF1 470–608 MHz and 657–663 MHz (duplex gap). And you have the option of selecting a standard receiver (ATW-R5220) with two balanced XLR outputs or a receiver (ATW-R5220DAN) that also includes a Dante output. Also new is an antenna cascade output that connects up to eight receivers so a single pair of antennas can feed up to 16 channels of wireless, an auto squelch feature that automatically adjusts the squelch setting to maximize operating range while minimizing potential interference, and a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference. Software enables remote monitoring and control of the wireless system.
- Dual-channel receiver provides 144 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth (DF1 470–608 MHz and 657–663 MHz) for maximum versatility in an ever-congested RF environment
- Antenna cascade output allows 8 receivers to be connected so that a single pair of antennas can feed up to 16 channels of wireless. These connectors also provide a simple RF cable check feature to aid in RF troubleshooting
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- The full-rack receiver chassis holds two independent receivers, and offers antenna power, frequency scan and IR sync functionality, a ground-lift switch, and a front-panel headphone jack
- Dual-mode, highly visible OLED receiver screen can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Receiver is available with two balanced XLR outputs (ATW-R5220) or with two balanced XLR outputs and a Dante output (ATW-R5220DAN)