The new fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer easy setup, versatile operation and dependable, high-fidelity sound. The systems provide a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range. Frequencies can be scanned and then synced with the transmitters via IR. The handheld transmitter includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules. Both transmitters have a multifunction button that can be set to switch to a backup frequency if interference is encountered.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in two frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz)
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference o Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering o Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries