Alto Professional announces the new TS315S and TS318S powered subwoofers in the TS3 line of loudspeakers.
Both subwoofer models feature a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a computer-optimized braced ported enclosure made from a resonant-free dense wood composite.
These subwoofers have a choice of six selectable DSP output modes. Four of these six output options match the subwoofers with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range loudspeakers, while the other four output options ensure a match even with non-Alto full-range loudspeakers.
Alto Professional’s computer design techniques feature advancements such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which enables them to optimize the loudspeaker’s magnetic structure and maintain a tight voice coil gap for maximum sensitivity. Alto’s voice coils themselves have tight windings that ensure maximum utilization of the input signal and the adhesives exhibit consistency and durability under high temperature conditions for reliability.
Both subwoofers have an on-board 2000-watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection.
• Driver: 15-inch (TS315S) or 18-inch (TS318S) with high-temperature, long-throw voice coil
• Amplifier: 1000w continuous, 2000w peak Class D power
• XLR outputs, with six discreet output modes for ideal matching with companion loudspeaker
• Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
• Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
• Integrated 35mm pole socket
• M10 suspension points
• Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
• Designed and tuned in the USA
“Alto Professional has a well-earned reputation as one of the world’s leading professional sound reinforcement companies,” says Pyotr Belov, product manager for Alto Professional. “Our new TS3 powered subwoofers set a new benchmark in this category for powerful low-frequency performance coupled with outstanding utility/installation versatility. These subwoofers are exactly what people have been waiting for.”
U.S. Pricing will be as follows:
TS315S $499 ea.
TS318S $599 ea.
They will be available Q2 2019.