SQ-7 is the 33-fader flagship console in the SQ series, powered by Allen & Heath’s revolutionary 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine. Created to excel in demanding scenarios such as AV, corporate events, live productions and houses of worship, SQ-7 offers pristine high-resolution audio quality and an ultra-low latency of <0.7ms. The console features 32 exceptional onboard mic preamps, plus 8 stereo FX engines with dedicated stereo return channels and access to the renowned RackExtra FX library. SQ is a natural choice for in-ear monitor setups, providing 12 stereo mixes (configurable as groups or auxes), whilst Automatic Mic Mixing makes it an excellent choice for conferences, panel talks and more.
- Every one of the 48 inputs has HPF, a super-fast gate with sidechain and filter, a musical 4-band parametric equaliser, and Peak/RMS compressor for control and shaping of levels and transients.
- DEEP plugins can be embedded directly within the mixer’s inputs and mix channels, all without adding system latency or setup hassles.
- SQ is armed with 8 stereo FX engines and comes complete with the acclaimed RackExtra library, featuring emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators and more.
- Thanks to its SLink intelligent port, SQ can also be expanded up to a total of 48 mic inputs via a family of 96kHz and 48kHz rack and stage box expanders (e.g. AB168, AR2412, AR84 and DX168), making it a flexible, mix ‘n’ match solution for owners of other Allen & Heath digital systems.
- SQ’s dashboard is centred around a high-res 7” capacitive touchscreen, framed by an array of high-grip, illuminating encoders to create an intuitive, integrated blend of clear visual feedback and immediate, hands-on control.
- It’s compatible with leading audio networking standards too – add an audio networking card such as Dante or Waves to SQ’s I/O port and you’re ready to integrate with installed systems, provide a digital FoH / Monitor split and more.
- The integrated SQ-Drive makes it quick and easy to capture a 96kHz multitrack or stereo recording of the show direct to a USB key or drive.
- SQ is fully compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System, allowing the performers to take control of their own monitor mixes.