Powered by Allen & Heath’s revolutionary XCVI 96kHz FPGA engine, SQ-5 is built for professionals in the most demanding live sound applications. Delivering class-leading high resolution audio with an ultra-low <0.7ms latency, the SQ-5 gives you unrivaled power and audio fidelity. Complete with 16 onboard preamps, 8 stereo FX engines, access to the acclaimed RackExtra FX library, and12 stereo mixes (configurable as groups or auxes). The perfect companion for in-ear monitoring setups, with Automatic Mic Mixing for multi-mic environments.
- Recipient of the 34th annual TEC Award for outstanding achievement in Small Format console technology.
- Every one of the 48 inputs has HPF, a super-fast gate with sidechain and filter, a musical 4-band parametric equaliser, and Peak/RMS compressor for control and shaping of levels and transients.
- DEEP plug-ins can be embedded directly within the mixer’s inputs and mix channels, all without adding system latency or setup hassles.
- SQ is armed with 8 stereo FX engines and comes complete with the acclaimed RackExtra library, featuring emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators and more.
- SQ’s dashboard is centered around a high-res 7” capacitive touchscreen, framed by an array of high-grip, illuminating encoders to create an intuitive, integrated blend of clear visual feedback and immediate, hands-on control. 19″ rack mountable.
- SQ is the centrepiece of a growing ecosystem of apps, expanders, audio networking, personal mixers and more, allowing you to connect, adapt and expand to your heart’s content.
- The integrated SQ-Drive makes it quick and easy to capture a 96kHz multitrack or stereo recording of the show direct to a USB key or drive.
- SQ is fully compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System, allowing the performers to take control of their own monitor mixes.