The Extron XTRA Series is a family of compact 1U power amplifiers with mono, stereo, or multi-channel outputs. These amplifiers deliver from 200 to 800 watts rms output power. The XTRA Series is the first and only complete family of ENERGY STAR qualified commercial power amplifiers currently available on the market.
XTRA Series amplifiers feature an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D amplifier design with low power draw requirements. They conserve energy during normal operation and automatically enter into a “sleep” mode after a period of inactivity, whereby power draw is reduced to less than 1 watt. This amplifier design also delivers very low waste heat generation, allowing for convection cooling without the need for fans. End users that select the XTRA Series will benefit from reduced operational costs in their facilities as a result of lower power usage, and avoiding additional energy costs for cooling equipment enclosures or a room. Also, a cool-running design leads to longer lifespans for the amplifiers as well as other equipment installed nearby. In addition to efficiency, XTRA Series amplifiers feature patented Extron CDRS’ technology for dramatically improved audio performance over conventional Class D amplifier designs. They deliver high quality, natural sound reproduction, and also the efficiency of a Class D amplifier.
- Mono, dual, and multi-channel power amplifiers in a 1U enclosure
- Eleven models in low and high impedance configurations
- 200 to 800 watts rms output power
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier
- Professional grade signal-to-noise and THD+N performance
- Extron Patented CDRS - Class D Ripple Suppression
- Convection cooled, fanless operation
- Ultra low inrush current eliminates need for power sequencing
- Power factor correction removes harmonic content on AC line