OCV Series is a pendant loudspeaker system designed to deliver the impressive acoustic performance and exceptional value of the ubiquitous CVS Series in-ceiling products but in an architecturally sensitive, self-contained, lightweight cylindrical enclosure.
Engineered specifically for applications where predictable high quality audio coverage is required in high or open-ceilinged spaces such as airports, railway stations, malls or large double or triple height commercial floors without compromising clarity, intelligibility and SPL. The unique cylindrical form-factor has been conceived to meet the exacting demands of the architectural sector, minimising the impact on aesthetics and allowing the systems designer to locate the loudspeakers discretely, at a desired height without regard to the physical ceiling height, and in a manner that won’t conflict with other suspended systems such as lighting fixtures and ventilation.
OCV Series was also conceived to meet an increasingly critical demand from installation professionals for a pendant style loudspeaker that delivers a competitive performance advantage without being compromised by excessive cost indeed OCV presents an unrivalled value proposition in that respect.
- Coaxially mounted 200 mm (8”) mineral loaded woofer with rubber surround and 20mm (0.79”) soft dome diffraction loaded tweeter.
- High power & high sensitivity with extended frequency response and very low distortion
- Wide, controlled constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage - minimising the number of devices required for a given space
- Lightweight self-contained enclosure
- Architecturally sensitive cylindrical form factor for minimal spatial impact
- Quick and easy hanging system for minimal contractor time
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer, easily accessible tapping switch on top of enclosure.