The StudioLive™ 24.4.2 is great for small to medium-sized events, churches, clubs, and corporate and educational applications, and it’s perfect for project studios. It combines 24 channel inputs with Class A preamps, a FireWire interface, extensive signal processing, 10 auxes, 4 subgroups, and extensive metering. Compact and easy to transport, it operates much like an analog console and delivers superb audio. Free software provides recording, laptop control, and iPad and iPhone wireless control. Chain two StudioLive 24.4.2s for 48x8x2 mixing.
StudioLive™ 24.4.2 delivers 24 channels with Class A XMAX™ preamps, a FireWire interface, 10 auxes, 4 subgroups, extensive metering, and Scene and setting save/recall. The Fat Channel section provides a compressor, limiter, gate/expander, and 4-band parametric EQ for every channel, bus, and aux. Two 32-bit stereo effects processors produce reverbs and delays. Four dual-mono graphic EQs can be assigned to the auxes, subgroups, and mains. Delays on the subgroups enable use with remote speaker stacks.
Bundled Mac and Windows software is tightly integrated with the StudioLive. Capture™ is preconfigured and ready to record with two clicks. Edit with PreSonus® Studio One® Artist DAW, which auto-configures using a template. VSL editor/librarian/bidirectional control software lets you edit EQ and compression curves and save and load Scenes and settings via drag-and-drop and incorporates Smaart® audio analysis and sound-system optimization. You can control StudioLive with a free iPad app and can control individual aux mixes with a free iPhone/iPod touch app.
1. Analog-like mixing surface makes StudioLive easy to use.
2. All input channels have Class A XMAX™ mic preamps with 30V rails for exceptional audio quality.
3. Unique Fat Channel processing section with compressor, limiter, gate/expander, and 4-band parametric EQ for every channel, bus, and aux; phase invert and high-pass filter for each channel; and busing and panning.
4. Bundled Virtual StudioLive editor/librarian/bidirectional-control software (Mac/Windows) makes saving and loading Scenes and settings as easy as drag-and-drop.
5. VSL software incorporates Smaart Measurement Technology™ with easy-to-use wizards for audio analysis, feedback suppression, and sound-system optimization.
6. Bundled, easy-to-use Capture™ recording software is preconfigured—start recording with two clicks.
7. Bundled Studio One® Artist is a powerful DAW with no limits on tracks and plug-in instantiations.
8. Free software provides wireless remote control from an iPad and aux control from an iPhone/iPod touch.