Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Scarlett 2i2 is a compact 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface housed in an attractive red anodized aluminum unibody case. Featuring two Focusrite mic preamps, and high quality 24 bit converters Scarlett 2i2 provides a level of clarity not found elsewhere at this price. The included Ableton Live Lite and Scarlett plug-in suite provide the DAW, effects and tools needed to start recording straight away.
Visit website for more details
Key Features include:
- Two-high quality award-winning Focusrite mic preamps with phantom power: Coming from over 25 years of design experience, ensuring low noise and low distortion.
- Rugged anodized metal unibody case.
- Two inputs switchable between Mic, Instrument or Line.
- LED gain halos: a quick indication of signal level.
- Scarlett plug-in suite effects in VST, AU and RTAS formats.
- Direct monitor function monitor with latency.
- Large monitor level dial.
- Scarlett 2i2 is perfect for those new to recording, or for the professional who wants the Focusrite quality in a compact, robust package.
Scarlett 2i2 allows sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz and 96KHz at 24 bits ensuring high quality recordings are made.
A-D dynamic range: 105 dB ‘A-weighted’ (all inputs). Converter chipset A-D dynamic range 114 dB.
D-A dynamic range: Range 104 dB ‘A-weighted’ (all outputs). Converter chipset D-A dynamic range 114 dB.
840 Apollo Street
El Segundo, California 90245
United States of America
310 322 5500http://www.focusrite.com