Now bringing the number of K Family models to 10, the QSC KLA Series is a fixed arcuate (18°) line array solution for a wide variety of portable and fixed installation solutions. The SOLO™ Rigging System allows users to quickly deploy the array without tools or external hardware while Ar-Q™ manages array-size frequency optimization with a simple turn of the dial. No external DSP required. Highly efficient, up to five KLA enclosures may be used on a single 15A/120V circuit.
The KLA Series model KLA12 is a 1000 watt, 18 degree, fixed arcuate, 2-way active line array enclosure featuring a 12” LF cone transducer and a 1.75” diaphragm compression driver. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, the KLA Series can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products. The SOLO™ rigging system supports deployment without tools or external hardware. System setup is made easy by the Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization which quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial. Highly efficient, up to five KLA models (any combination of KLA12 and KLA181) can be driven off a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit. The KLA12 may be deployed via optional array frame, integrated M10 rigging points, or pole-mounted. Multiple K/KW/KLA Series speakers can be “daisy-chained” from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- 500 W x 500 W power module
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO™ Rigging System supports deployment without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- High power, 12” low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75” diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- Tilt-Direct™ pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications