Professionally discreet in appearance, PRX600 models are appealing to any musician, entertainer, A/V rental company or facility looking for superior audio performance in a professional yet affordable package. And with features like tour tested JBL Differential Drive™ speaker technology and Crown’s award winning class-D amplifiers, fully integrated DSP providing mic/line level input, selectable system EQ, and a premium A/D converter for a maximum signal-to-noise ratio, the PRX 600 audio performance re-defines “quality” in this class of product.
The PRX 600 Series offer unparalleled power, rugged durability and incredible versatility. Utilizing proprietary JBL Differential Drive™ speakers and Crown’s class-D amplifiers, PRX speakers deliver uncompromised performance in a light, small package. PRX600 Series employ a fully integrated DSP input section providing mic/line level input, selectable system EQ, premium A/D converters, suspension points and a rugged DuraFlex finish. With 4 full range cabs and 2 subs to choose from, JBL PRX600 Series offer an affordable, scalable audio solution.
• Differential Drive™ woofer, 1.5\\\” annual polymer diaphragm compression driver
• 1000 Watt (dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown™ digital amplifier
• DSP input section with dbx™ Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Professional XLR line and ¼\\\” Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
• Integrated 36mm pole mount socket
• Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
• 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point